By mbcrew October 29, 2010.
By mbcrew October 21, 2010.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of competition entries. The winner will be notified via the email address submitted. If you do not claim your prize within 7 days, or if you are unable to receive the message for reasons of any nature the price will be redrawn
2. The prize is is not redeemable for cash
3. The winner’s email address may be used for promotional purposes for Meet Bernard promotions only and will NOT be forwarded to any third party
4. No purchase necessary to enter the competition
5. Competition not available for employees
6. Available for UK Residents only
7. Prize must be COLLECTED from store and is available for pick up only
8. By entering the competition/submitting your email address you agree with the above stated terms and conditions
9. GOOD LUCK!
By mbcrew October 20, 2010.
Obey Fall 2010
By mbcrew October 19, 2010.
we approved the following 3 glitches making you board leader and the winner of the competition with a total of 6 points. Congratulations!
We approved the following entries you submitted:
The Pointer Taylor Suede and Pinter Taylor Tumbled have pictures of the same shoe, the last picture on the Tumbled has yellow laces rather than brown
Typo Kingston is misspelt as kingstom
Typo all the above are described as Fairbanks should be Fairbank as below
the following of your entries have been approved:
- http://www.meetbernard.com/shop/catalogue/fred_perry/blue_tartan_shirt/blue_tartan- wrong pricing
- Carhartt – Trenton Beanie (not linked properly, it leads you to all beanies rather than individual ones)
- http://www.meetbernard.com/shop/catalogue/penfield/foxcroft_jacket/navy – both, navy and black, show pictures of the black jacket.
Congrats, you have 3 points. It’s a tie so far … who’s going to find the extra glitch to take the lead?
congrats you have taken the lead with 3 points for the following entries:
- http://www.meetbernard.com/shop/catalogue/edwin, Edwin Vintage leather Belt, £0.00, Error Broken link, and wrong price
- http://www.meetbernard.com/shop/catalogue/pointer/debaser/dark_chocolate, Pointer Debaser £40.00, Error Picture of shoes is back to front
- http://www.meetbernard.com/shop/catalogue/brand Error Velour has no brand label picture
About the rest of your submissions:
The ‘Penfield Cambpell Hooded Shirt’ is actually called ‘black’ due to its black flecks (’black’ is the supplier’s colour) there also used to be a blue one. The ‘odd’ pricing links you sent us are not accepted since they are the righteous prices. ’Oddly priced’ items are the ones with DECIMALS, as stated in our competition description – unfortunately £98 is a normal price and we won’t accept those.
Still, great job!
Congrats, you took the lead!
Mrs. Niamh Murray found the following ‘glitches’:
- Brixton hats, error: £13.73
- Red Wing, Moc Toe, error: £159.39
Well done! Two points for you!
REMEMBER TO ADD THE LINK TO THE GLITCH, PEOPLE. THANKS.
By mbcrew October 18, 2010.
as you know we all have our own demons to overcome here and there and we all know that for certain issues it is advised to seek for help within your circle of trust including friends and family.
To overcome and rid our little wonderful world of those Halloween-slash-hellish mistakes and glitches we are asking you dearest surfer of the web for your help.
Send us an email with mistakes and glitches you find on our website and we shall reward the person who finds most amount of original mistakes and errors on our site with a special gift package.
To take part in the competition just send us an email with the spotted mistakes/errors on our website. We will post a daily update on our news page so you can see what the ‘competition’ has done so far, so you don’t waste your time on already listed items …
We accept spotted dead links, typos, wrong pictures and descriptions (e.g. a description that does not fit the item), pricing errors (such as £0.00, or £32.64 – all our prices are round numbers, no decimals)
Just state your name with contact details, the name and style of the item on our website and a link to the item and send you email to email@example.com
Don’t miss out on this amazing chance to get some of our fantastic gear for free, time is ticking – the competition ends on the 31st of October.
Thank you for your participation
- we proudly inform you that as of the 4th of November our shop in Greenwich will be open every Thursday until 20.00 in the evening – so there will be opportunity to do some pre- Christmas late-night shopping.
- The entire A/W 2010 collection is now available on our webstore
- There will be a Carhartt Chore Coat competition starting soon, where you will be given the chance to win a Carhartt Chore Coat (with Hood!) So people, stay tuned or come to our shop for more information.
- Lyle&Scott and Farah restocks have just been delivered, so for those who have been anticipating this hot (winter) stuff – here you go …
All the best and good luck to all you lovely people out there …